What will I learn?
- How the online advertising has developed into a major industry and created new career opportunities
- The ways online advertising complements and enhances traditional media
- Essential digital jargon and key concepts
- You’ll recognise online ad unit formats, what they’re called, and how they work
- How online ads are priced and delivered, along with key measurement metrics
- That search plays a role as a “connector” for marketing activities
- How social channels can be used to amplify marketing efforts
- The way mobile is transforming consumers’ use of the Internet and the resulting marketing opportunities
- Setting realistic, measurable campaign objectives
- Identify the steps involved in digital campaign planning
- Understand the process of selling an online ad program
- Explain best practice techniques for tracking and optimising campaigns
- How digital has changed consumers’ decision making process and its affect on the purchase funnel
This course requires approximately 2 – 4 hours of study per week, but can vary depending on the student. This includes watching videos, and taking quizzes and assessments. The total video time for this course is approximately 4 hours 7 minutes.
If you pass this course you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement. While this certificate isn’t a formal qualification or credit, you can use it to demonstrate your interest in learning about this area to potential employers or educational institutions.
Where to from here?
If you love this course, why not take your studies further? Here are some accredited qualifications that could help you achieve your goals.
Suraj Choudhary (450)
Praveen Kumar Verma (410)
Prateek Samuel (409)